Archived Topic

BOLDED NAMES - WHAT THE HECK????

by urroner · 12/13/2009

Advertisement
U
urroner
So, here I am looking at the new posts on the football forum and then I noticed that the names of hawkwing and kiwibacon are bolded and everybody else's are just simple and faded. WTH!!!!!!



Hey, if anybody's name is to be bolded it's kitic's. He's in the Arm Forces and deserves it. Hey, schmoe's name should be bolded. If anybody shouldn't be here among the lofty and highly intellectual cougar fans, it's him, but he has stuck it out and earnt blue loyalty by taking our abuse.



Just because hawkwing and kiwibak'n'shake are a bunch of elitists who think they are better than the rest of us schmucks, meatheads, plebes, or IOW, they think they don't deserve to be associated with us unwashed masses type is extremely contemptible and hateful.



Ooooooooooooooh the misery of it all. The burdens we have to bear in this life due to insufferable fools and, dare I say it, mods!!!!! :gross: :gross: :~( :~( :sulk: :sulk:
B
BYUROCKS
I think your name, and TTT should be RED... :munch: :munch: :munch:
S
SpiffCoug
Maybe as your post more your name changes styles? A Senior is all caps and bold. A Junior is just all caps. Sophomores are italicized. Something like that.
U
urroner
BYUROCKS wrote:
I think your name, and TTT should be RED... :munch: :munch: :munch:


Oooookay, now, let's everybody sing:

BYUROCKS, the brown-nosing reindeer...
U
urroner
kitic77 wrote:
Maybe as your post more your name changes styles? A Senior is all caps and bold. A Junior is just all caps. Sophomores are italicized. Something like that.


Personally, I think that if anybody serves in the arm forces, their name should be BIG AND BLUE!!



http://www.toymania.com/news/images/0706_tick.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Maybe it's because they are moderators?
B
BYUROCKS
snoscythe wrote:
Maybe it's because they are moderators?




Can't be that, maybe because they all like OBAMA! ? :P :P :P
S
snoscythe
BYUROCKS wrote:
Maybe it's because they are moderators?




Can't be that, maybe because they all like OBAMA! ? :P :P :P


No, we used all caps for that.
I
Italics
kitic77 wrote:
Sophomores are italicized.


I should get that automatically.



Oh, and if "BYUROCKS" and "ABYUFAN" had to wait to hit a certain number of posts before they could be in all caps, I think there would be a rebellion... and would probably result in the formation of a new forum called cougarcatch.
B
BYUROCKS
Italics wrote:
Sophomores are italicized.


I should get that automatically.



Oh, and if "BYUROCKS" and "ABYUFAN" had to wait to hit a certain number of posts before they could be in all caps, I think there would be a rebellion... and would probably result in the formation of a new forum called cougarcatch.




Just a Coup,
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.