Archived Topic

Miami Beach Bowl opponent

by Fido · 10/23/2014

Advertisement
F
Fido
I'm expecting 3 more wins (Middle Tennessee, UNLV, Savannah State)--not that I've given up hope against Boise State and Cal--which would put BYU in the Miami Beach bowl against an American Athletic Conference team. CBS Sports is currently projecting that team to be Cincinnati (1-1 in AAC, 3-3 overall).



I'm not going to pretend that game has any national interest, but if that is the match up, it is actually a preview of Cincinnati which is visiting Provo in 2015 and hosting BYU in 2016. For me that does make it interesting. I don't know anything about them so getting an additional game in helps build something to talk about come game time in a week that might not have much otherwise.



Being positive..... hahaha 8)
C
Cougarbib
Cincinnati might beat us. I hope we do not have to hear a lot of whining about them being an unworthy opponent.
F
frdbtr
The only guaranteed win you mentioned there unless something drastic changes with our defense is Savannah state.
S
scott715
I expect a good part of our injured players to be back for the bowl game. We should be competitive in it.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.