C
Cougs_RuleI'm not targeting Bronco here, just stating the possibility that all of us see.
I would think that BYU is an underdog next week. Maybe that's good. BYU doesn't perform well as favorites or with a lead. But 4-4 is a real possibility after starting 4-0. Wow.
And 6-6?? Wow, what a disaster. I think BYU will be 7-5 going into a bowl, but wow, I heard a player on the radio, Fred Warner, interviewed by Wrubell, and played before the game, was still spouting the possibilities of 10-2. Is that the culture of this team? Serious denial. I know there needs to be hope and goals. And maybe this is part of the larger problem of not being in a conference, but I don't buy that either, unless it's the WAC or MWC and BYU is perennially in position to win it--bc in the a big 12 it would be in contention once or twice a decade--not much to hope for there, but a "quality" opponent at home" and whether or not BYU has enough wins to make it to a bowl game--but again, I don't buy that completely.
This season is almost in full meltdown with winnable games slipping away again and again.
6-6, wow.
I would think that BYU is an underdog next week. Maybe that's good. BYU doesn't perform well as favorites or with a lead. But 4-4 is a real possibility after starting 4-0. Wow.
And 6-6?? Wow, what a disaster. I think BYU will be 7-5 going into a bowl, but wow, I heard a player on the radio, Fred Warner, interviewed by Wrubell, and played before the game, was still spouting the possibilities of 10-2. Is that the culture of this team? Serious denial. I know there needs to be hope and goals. And maybe this is part of the larger problem of not being in a conference, but I don't buy that either, unless it's the WAC or MWC and BYU is perennially in position to win it--bc in the a big 12 it would be in contention once or twice a decade--not much to hope for there, but a "quality" opponent at home" and whether or not BYU has enough wins to make it to a bowl game--but again, I don't buy that completely.
This season is almost in full meltdown with winnable games slipping away again and again.
6-6, wow.

