Archived Topic

Injury list...

by AmmonCougar1 · 10/19/2014

Advertisement
A
AmmonCougar1
I saw a graphic early in the game that showed what I thought said, "season ending injuries." It included Hill and JJ but for the first time I have heard J.Will was on that list as was Hine and Fua. Did I misread that? Do any of you have a comprehensive list of players lost for the season, especially those who were projected to be or who actually were starters? Not looking for excuses but perhaps a complete list would soften my frustrations right now.
A
a1247
I saw that list to but then they said Levit would be trying to play today and he was on that list as being out for the season. I'm hoping it was just an error.
J
Jarhead
Taysom a name was highlighted. I think the out for the season remark was specific to his name.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
Right, out for the season was color coded, I think it was just TH.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.