Archived Topic

Lasike v. Alisa

by AmmonCougar1 · 10/19/2014

Advertisement
A
AmmonCougar1
Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me but to hear the commentators gushing over Lasike in the first half about his speed and hitting and such bugs me. It seems to me Paul is pretty much the same basic skill set that we had with Alisa. I'm not complaining mind you. Under the circumstances we have not much choice but I don't think Lasike has any more breakaway speed that Alisa did. And out of the backfield I don't see them all that different from each other anyway.



Go Cougs!!!

J. Child

Ammon, ID
M
Matty-B
Vakapuna>



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
Lasike is a FB, Alisa was a RB.
G
Gunk
Lasike is our best FB in about 5 years.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.