Archived Topic

Diablo Cody

by Italics · 12/13/2009

Advertisement
I
Italics
Worst screenwriter ever?
M
Metal Bubba
I don't know. Only thing I've seen is Juno and that was pretty good.
S
Schmoe
Well, she wrote Juno which many people liked (I wasn't very fond of it). And then Jennifer's Body which (from what I hear) is utterly ridiculous. She also writes for some TV show called The United States of Tara that I've never heard of. It's safe to say that I'm definitely not a fan thus far.
S
snoscythe
I dunno, can't get much worse than whoever wrote The Machines of Time Saga.
I
Italics
I just consider anyone who has gone from stripper to feminist/female empowerment supporter within the timespan of a year or two to be an idiot.
Advertisement
S
Sammich
Italics wrote:
I just consider anyone who has gone from stripper to feminist/female empowerment supporter within the timespan of a year or two to be an idiot.

Odd, I think you'd have justification if she was still a stripper, or if it went in the reverse order. But calling someone an idiot for changing their views in a positive way seems silly (although, considering the idiocy rampant in modern feminism, you might be right anyway).
I
Italics
Sammich wrote:
I just consider anyone who has gone from stripper to feminist/female empowerment supporter within the timespan of a year or two to be an idiot.

Odd, I think you'd have justification if she was still a stripper, or if it went in the reverse order. But calling someone an idiot for changing their views in a positive way seems silly (although, considering the idiocy rampant in modern feminism, you might be right anyway).


Watch her movies. That's her view on female empowerment.



(btw, I mean her Hollywood films, not the other ones. I wouldn't want to be the cause of your wife divorcing you!)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.