Archived Topic

Utah loses tonight

by stuckinbig10country · 10/16/2014

Advertisement
S
stuckinbig10country
Just like I thought it was obvious that they would beat UCLA (classic Whittingham get his team up for a game), this game has all the makings of a typical Whittingham coached team letdown.



If Utah wasn't coming off of a bye, I would probably put money on Oregon State.
R
redneckjedi
Remember last time Utah upset a ranked UCLA team? I do. They followed it up getting shut out 27-0.



By UNLV.
J
jonnylingo
I don't know. Utah is a good team and OSU is not good. It will depend on if that thompson guy is any good once a team has had a week to prepare for him.
S
SpiffCoug
Kendall Thompson is fools gold for Utah.
S
Schmoe
Whether they win or lose, no one will know, because no one is able to watch it.
Advertisement
F
Fido
I'm not sure why y'all care about how Utah does but they are actually up 6-3 with 5 left in the 2nd.
B
BYULV
Shouldn't this topic be in the lounge? What does it have to do with BYU Football? ;) :evil:
C
Cougarbib
Probably. Utah wins in double OT.
S
stuckinbig10country
Eh...what did we learn from the game tonight and the UCF game?



In late game situations, tackle the receivers. PI will not be called.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
stuckinbig10country wrote:
Eh...what did we learn from the game tonight and the UCF game?



In late game situations, tackle the receivers. PI will not be called.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Also, defense and special teams wins close games.



Utah has a very good defense. Utah will be Top 20 in both polls Monday.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
Utah's defense, special teams and a really good running back are putting together what might be a special season, and that even with very poor QB play. They have UA and USC at home, yes? I think they'll be bowling....
G
Gunk
Certainly seem to be the better team. We can't even beat Nevada.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
Gunk's previous post just made me sad enough I feel like I need to say something about it.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.