I can't remeber a series of injuries as serious and as close together as we've seen the past two games. Unbelievable.
M
mizzoucoug
God is not a BYU fan.
C
Cougs_Rule
I guess not "living right"???
Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
I said it last week, but Stewart is not an option read QB. I get that the O, without Hill, will struggle greatly. But I do not get the collapse of the defense.
B
BoiseBYU
Who is our backup QB?
B
BoiseBYU
With one minute left, we have one yard on offense
T
tmoney35
Here's a good stat:
UCF QB: 12-15 in first quarter
Last two games COMBINED: 12-29
:bug:
B
BoiseBYU
How about I formation and give it to Jamaal?
Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
Still no Jamaal. I wonder what's going on
C
Cougs_Rule
Amen. Where's JW. He must be hurt. Or saving him for 2H?
But I agree, CSS is not a read option QB.
B
BoiseBYU
MM gave up on that last pass and dropped the earlier one. You've got to do much much more to help your new QB
B
BoiseBYU
Blue zone ugh
B
BroncoBot
This thread is a giant raincloud on my already cold blanket.
Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
Maybe if I post less, we will do better? Way to go BYU!
B
BroncoBot
BoiseBYU wrote: Maybe if I post less, we will do better? Way to go BYU!
I appreciate that.
S
Screamineagle
Good to see some life in the team after a very tough first half hope they keep it up.
B
BoiseBYU
This team has not given up! Without so many of our stars, so many others have stepped up. I'm proud.
B
BoiseBYU
The receivers have stepped up too! They've gotten after it!
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.