Archived Topic

C-STEW IS COMING FOR YOU!

by hawkwing · 10/7/2014

Advertisement
G
Guest
Watch out UCF, because C-STEW is coming for you!



*(I don't think he'll eat your children)
S
snoscythe
LOL. Let's see if he ends up in the same place as JStew.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
A
ABYUFAN
I was almost afraid to click onthe thread in fear of a potential HD picture of him running towards the camera
R
redneckjedi
ABYUFAN wrote:
I was almost afraid to click onthe thread in fear of a potential HD picture of him running towards the camera


Complete with sleeveless shirt showing off the guns. Come on, Hawk - surely you have access to such a picture? ;)
M
mendyman
Classic! That pic of JStew was pretty impressive.


snoscythe wrote:
LOL. Let's see if he ends up in the same place as JStew.


On the wrong side of a 38 to 8 beat down after racking up 21 yards on 7 carries (14 yards on 1 carry)?
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Ok, Dane!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.