Archived Topic

Twitter Feed

by ABYUFAN · 9/26/2014

Advertisement
A
ABYUFAN
Is there any chance that we can add Boney Fuller to the Twitter feed? It is labeled "Best Cougar Sports Tweets," and that guy is hilarious!
H
HoosierCougar
seconded!
S
SpiffCoug
And let's drop Tom Kirkland. He's no longer w/ KSL.
G
Guest
Great suggestions. Consider it done.
S
snoscythe
You might want to remove Zach Nyborg from the feed now that he's at Oregon State. The feed has been pretty orange and black the last few mornings.
Advertisement
A
ABYUFAN
snoscythe wrote:
You might want to remove Zach Nyborg from the feed now that he's at Oregon State. The feed has been pretty orange and black the last few mornings.

I think Jamie Zaninovich still shows up too, although he's moved on to other pastures
G
Guest
good points.
A
ABYUFAN
Ha ha Hawkwing, very funny with the Whittingham in the twitter feed...
G
Guest
ABYUFAN wrote:
Ha ha Hawkwing, very funny with the Whittingham in the twitter feed...

That would have been funny, if I'd planned it. But Whitt's tweet was retweeted by Jeremiah Jensen, which is why it showed up.
S
snoscythe
Any time you want to remove Geoff Martzen...
Advertisement
G
Guest
uhh, I thought I did. Oh well, better late than never.
M
Mars
snoscythe wrote:
Any time you want to remove Geoff Martzen...

Hey, you removed me by accident instead! :whistle:
A
ABYUFAN
Old thread - but lately I wonder what exactly Kyle Chilton adds to the twitter feed. I'm glad that he tweets about social issues constantly - but it's a BYU sports twitter feed not a social commentary twitter feed (at least that was my impression of its purpose)
B
BroncoBot
ABYUFAN wrote:

Old thread - but lately I wonder what exactly Kyle Chilton adds to the twitter feed. I'm glad that he tweets about social issues constantly - but it's a BYU sports twitter feed not a social commentary twitter feed (at least that was my impression of its purpose)

Haven't you heard? that's the job of sports writers/personalities now. To push political agendas. And the ratings have been through the roof.
G
Guest
I'll review his feed and see if it makes sense to keep him or not.
Advertisement
G
Guest
hawkwing wrote:

I'll review his feed and see if it makes sense to keep him or not.


He did not make the cut.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.