Archived Topic

Rankings

by bamf3000 · 9/23/2014

Advertisement
B
bamf3000
I'm sure this is a dumb question, and I'm not saying we are as good as UCLA, but why exactly is there such a huge gap in rankings between us?



I realize Last year they did much better, but this year we have played 2 of the exact same teams, we beat both of those teams by a same/bigger margin, and have have 4 wins vs 3 for UCLA.



So what gives? How exactly are these rankings determined?
S
Schmoe
Because they were ranked in the top-25 in preseason, once again proving how ridiculously awful the poll system is.
S
stuckinbig10country
BYU is better than UCLA.



I'm not sure UCLA gets to above .500 in conference play. If Kelly were healthy, I'd give them no chance to beat ASU on Thursday.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.