Archived Topic

BYU is the only team in the country...

by Ungoy · 9/21/2014

Advertisement
U
Ungoy
To be 4-0 while losing its last 2 games... At least according to some of the people posting here.



Yes I get it, the wins these last few weeks haven't been pretty, and there are mistakes and issues that the team needs to clean up, but good grief people... Reading some of the comments here you would think that we're at best a.500 team right now. Stop complaining and nitpicking every thing BYU does wrong and enjoy the ride this team has been taking us on this season.



I like to know that this team can play in close game without folding, and can win in other manners than just blowing out the opponent.



This season could really be something special. It could be our best season since '96 and our first undefeated year since '84. Enjoy the ride. Go Cougs!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
I
imuakahuku
Ungoy wrote:
To be 4-0 while losing its last 2 games... At least according to some of the people posting here.



Yes I get it, the wins these last few weeks haven't been pretty, and there are mistakes and issues that the team needs to clean up, but good grief people... Reading some of the comments here you would think that we're at best a.500 team right now. Stop complaining and nitpicking every thing BYU does wrong and enjoy the ride this team had been taking us on this season.



I like to know that this team can play in close game without folding, and can win in other manners than just blowing out the opponent.



This season could really be something special. It could be out best season since '96 and our first undefeated year since '84. Enjoy the ride. Go Cougs!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Amen!!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
W
Wolverine
Ungoy wrote:
To be 4-0 while losing its last 2 games... At least according to some of the people posting here.



Yes I get it, the wins these last few weeks haven't been pretty, and there are mistakes and issues that the team needs to clean up, but good grief people... Reading some of the comments here you would think that we're at best a.500 team right now. Stop complaining and nitpicking every thing BYU does wrong and enjoy the ride this team had been taking us on this season.



I like to know that this team can play in close game without folding, and can win in other manners than just blowing out the opponent.



This season could really be something special. It could be out best season since '96 and our first undefeated year since '84. Enjoy the ride. Go Cougs!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Amen++!!!
E
EM_Puma
This win felt like a win. I believe the difference was that in Houston we were in a commanding lead, and had to hold on to the end to win the game. This game we technically lost the first half, but won the second more than they had won the first. I believe Virginia will go on to a season that will take them to a bowl game--same as Houston, but I believe Virginia to be the better team.
K
KingCoug
I think everyone here will take the win even with it being ugly and imperfect. We're just worried the sloppy play and penalties will cost us a game at some point. That we've been able to go 4-0 despite those problems is encouraging but how many times should we tempt fate? Better to fix those things now because the games @ Central Florida, Boise State, and Cal won't be automatic W's by a long shot. This team is good but also vulnerable.
Advertisement
C
craigoscarson
KingCoug wrote:
I think everyone here will take the win even with it being ugly and imperfect. We're just worried the sloppy play and penalties will cost us a game at some point. That we've been able to go 4-0 despite those problems is encouraging but how many times should we tempt fate? Better to fix those things now because the games @ Central Florida, Boise State, and Cal won't be automatic W's by a long shot. This team is good but also vulnerable.


yep
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.