Archived Topic

Leslie Injury

by Gunk · 9/21/2014

Advertisement
G
Gunk
Any word on Leslie's injury? We need that guy.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
R
runbyu1
Serious. Receiving took a serious hit after he went out.
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
As of this posting, I have no idea what the update is. However, watching the way he hopped away from the field and made it to the trainer's table as fast as he did, I'm pretty sure he knew he hurt something in a bad way.
C
craigoscarson
Remember Kurtz is supposedly going to be game ready by Utah State... might be a silver lining there.
J
jvquarterback
Rumor Board says his mom tweeted all the tests were negative and he'll be back against USU.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
From someone who has sprained his ankle in a bad way nearly every years since about 15, I'd guess that's what it was. I've had my whole outside of leg/ankle/foot bruise from some of the bad sprains. hurts like the dickens and I always wonder if something was messed up. I hop around just like Leslie did. Wouldn't surprise me if that's what it was.
S
Schmoe
BroncoBot wrote:
From someone who has sprained his ankle in a bad way nearly every years since about 15...


I had the same problem until I started running barefoot.
S
SpiffCoug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPdb7ZDJKS4



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erorsuyJKiQ
C
Cougs_Rule
He had what seemed to me an excessive amount of attention on the table from Doc Kimball, Steve Pincock (the trainer) and the team Doc. They were around him assuring/consoling him for almost a whole quarter. I feared the worst. I hope all tests were negative. If the sprain warranted that much attention, I really doubt he'll be back for USU.
S
scott715
Won't need him for USU. They're down this year. That would give him 3 weeks to recover.
Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
We basically beat UVA without him, since we were behind when he went out and came back to win. Huge loss. He was money. But, it is a team sport and others stepped up. Great timing for Hine to break one.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
R
runbyu1
Schmoe wrote:
From someone who has sprained his ankle in a bad way nearly every years since about 15...


I had the same problem until I started running barefoot.


Interestingly enough, running barefoot was the only thing that finally fixed my serious ankle issues after a serious sprain and tearing my ACL 99% through.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
Barefoot running, like many essential oils, does cure many types of cancer.



Glad that there's nothing broken for Leslie. Hopefully his sprain can heal within 2 weeks. Would love to see the full enchilada for USU: Kurtz, Leslie, Blackmon, Juergens, Matthews, Apo, et al. That's a solid receiving group to have all at once.
S
Schmoe
Cougs_Rule wrote:
He had what seemed to me an excessive amount of attention on the table from Doc Kimball, Steve Pincock (the trainer) and the team Doc.


I didn't realize Steve Pincock was back at BYU. The guy's a stud, he was one of my young men's leaders as a kid. Good dude to have around the Cougars.
G
Gunk
TulaneVandyRiceCoug wrote:
Barefoot running, like many essential oils, does cure many types of cancer.


Will teach your kids to read too and increase your IQ by 20 points. ;)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
U
urroner
Gunk wrote:
Barefoot running, like many essential oils, does cure many types of cancer.


Will teach your kids to read too and increase your IQ by 20 points. ;)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


So teaching his kids to read will raise his IQ by 20 points. Interesting. ;)
D
Ddawg
Gunk wrote:
Barefoot running, like many essential oils, does cure many types of cancer.


Will teach your kids to read too and increase your IQ by 20 points. ;)


Mongo need sum 'o dat ;)
C
craigoscarson
TulaneVandyRiceCoug wrote:
Barefoot running, like many essential oils, does cure many types of cancer.



Glad that there's nothing broken for Leslie. Hopefully his sprain can heal within 2 weeks. Would love to see the full enchilada for USU: Kurtz, Leslie, Blackmon, Juergens, Matthews, Apo, et al. That's a solid receiving group to have all at once.




I seriously hope you're joking about barefoot running and essential oils being a "CURE" for cancer ... I've read some ridiculous stuff, but this is up there. Are there some therapeutic benefits... arguable... are they "cures".. absolutely not
R
runbyu1
Craig I'm pretty sure he was making fun of the other poster and I who shared our experiences of barefoot running on grass being the only thing to finally solve our chronic ankle issues.
C
craigoscarson
runbyu1 wrote:
Craig I'm pretty sure he was making fun of the other poster and I who shared our experiences of barefoot running on grass being the only thing to finally solve our chronic ankle issues.


That would make more sense... I'm particularly unfond of the word cure being thrown around frivolously.
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.