M
mizzoucougWow we just got steamrolled by UVA! Is this the BYU letdown we were all waiting for? 3 plays and a score. That's embarrassing.
by mizzoucoug · 9/20/2014
beauso79 wrote:
Alisa missed a big tackle in the back field on that QB run
mizzoucoug wrote:
Bunch of WUSSES today. that's 2 blown tackles for long gains. This team is absolute crap at home. What is going on? UVA can do no wrong.
mizzoucoug wrote:Alisa missed a big tackle in the back field on that QB run
T'was Stout.
beauso79 wrote:beauso79 wrote:
Alisa missed a big tackle in the back field on that QB run
T'was Stout.
I believe it was #42 off the edge which would be Alisa
mizzoucoug wrote:mizzoucoug wrote:Alisa missed a big tackle in the back field on that QB run
T'was Stout.
I believe it was #42 off the edge which would be Alisa
I saw #47.