M
mizzoucougI totally forgot about doing these for football this season ("from their perspective"). Sorry this is overdue. If I have time I'll post the other games as well...
I took most of these posts from coogfans.com, which seems to be the most active forum online.
greenberry got the wood laid on him on the first play
Great start, 3 and out.
okorn is staring down receivers at the snap again
43 second 3 and out. Longer first drive than I expected, actually.
This is officially now the Air 3 & Out
#18 quit talking noise to the BYU sideline, you're about to get blown out.
#discipline.
They are big.
Getting really good pressure on Hill.
No points. Great job D. I saw some spark in the offense in the first series. Lets see some lightning bolts in this next series.
Oline getting manhandled, no shocker there ohlord
I hate to say it, but.....it's gong to be a long night for our Coogs!!
fire bush!
Both of our lines (offensive and defensive) getting dominated....
We WILL be shut out tonight folks.
Its sad that we have our best defense in years and we can't score.
Evidently the announcers think that a QB's poor passing equates to a good UH secondary.
Idiotic
and the rout is on
Turn out the lights the party is over
Long night it will be..
I miss the days when teams had nightmares on how to stop our offense.
I don't think it's gonna be a rout--our D looks fired up. As for O'korn...LOL...I would like to say more, but I cannot...
ESPN will think twice before investing in Houston again.
This really kills me.
LOOOOL, just keep running sideways until you fall over.
Were completely overmatched and outcoached.
I truly can't believe my eyes when I watch this offense.
Our offensive plan is offensive.
Apparently our special teams are, too.
I feel like I'm watching a junior high school game.
The problem with playing on national television....it's an opportunity to showcase your program or showcase your lack of program
We need to have one player stay on the QB.....always.
Announcers talking about our offense like someone that recently died
game over
BYU may score 60+
We are so bad. Fire everyone.
BYU -14
I call it 64-0 it could happen
im so done... %^*%$% this #%$^$# and ##$%^W$ levine and #%^&# my #@%^#% money that i donated from student loans and am paying $^&$#%@ interest on. we have the players to be respectable at the least... coaching ^#^## sucks .. levine needs to be #^#@## fired a the #%^^#@# half!
The stark reality is that BYU is a much better team that we are.
I can't believe the difference between last year and this year.
Only down 16-0. SMU was down 21-0 to Baylor in the first quarter. Oh snap, that was pretty bad.
We are their Grambling.
I can't watch any more. I am turning off the T.V. and following on gamecast. Reading a train wreck is not as painful as watching it happen.
Greenberry has some juevos. What a catch.
Yes, Bronco is a better coach and BYU has a better football staff.
But, they have bigger, faster, stronger athletes.
BYU is the new Notre Dame, and we've reverted to another Grambling.
Look what I found. First down!
I hate the "wild bunch"
Wow we made it past the 50.
Epic fail (field goal try)
With a special teams coach running the team. Wow.
Ready to punch everyone on this coaching staff in the face!
Going for it on 4th.....no fear or respect of UH
The defense has tread marks up and down their jerseys.
The whole nation is watching this ********.
yep im turning this crap off....GO **** YOURSELF LEVINE
I remember when just before we ran a play, I knew it was going to be a good positive play..... now, just before we run a play, I know it is going o be a disaster. Have not felt that way since Dimel....actually I felt better then.
The BYU free safety Bills is the real deal.
Guy is laying the wood to our players. Very impressive.
our receiving core gonna be straight crap once greenberry goes to the nfl.
BYU is a little dirty.
A whole half of football to score 3 points. disbelief
BOOM! Needed that!
American Conference refs kinda sucking on behalf of the AAC program.
Terrible freaking call. Should 14-23
I do not recall BYU being such a dirty team!
1st and goal on the 3? PASS!
1st and goal on the 12? RUN!
is this the Jason Garrett school of playcalling?
Nice job getting the toes down on that TD pass
What the heck else can go wrong.... missing an extra point.... unreal guys.
We can win this game.... but we have to get our heads in the game. We cane into the game scared.... might be getting over it, but we have to make the easy plays..... like kicking extra points.
Ha these fans boo everything
wow did u see #56 drive mcdonald after the the tackle??? BYU is dirty as hell!
OMG. We have a football game. JOK has found his mojo.
Don't understand how you can boo without a drop of alcohol in your body.
On the other hand, im about to have a bunch of alcohol in my body....POPPIN BOTTLES DURIN HALFTIME!!
5 points off the board thanks to the FG unit.
I swear if this game comes down to 2 points....
\BYU is on upset alert!
#GoCoogs
I am glad we are in the game, but we are in it due to defense and some luck. Offense still is not good except for a few plays here or there.
Punt fake. DENIED.
Byu going full retard
For the love of Joseph Smith, the refs are trying their best to slow down our momentum.
We tuned in to watch a slaughter and a football game broke out.... go COOGS.
we are more athletics than BYU, we just need to play assertive, don't wait for contact, deliver contact COOGS.
Bronco pulled a Levine.
BYU leads with the helmet every. damn. time.
Eject them all.
BYU redialing up the pressure the line is back to struggling
Turnovers have kept the red Coogs in this game. More turnovers can win this game!
and here comes the terrible playcalling again
16 yards in the third quarter. Ugh.
It's sad when the announcers our laughing at the play calling.
10 yards rushing. We'll at least it isn't a negative number.
O'Korn going up top to.... no one in particular. Our offense is such a joke.
UT must really suck
Unfortunately, that little 3 minute miracle before the half may have saved Levine his job. Not sure how I feel about that.
lol, I like the basketball flop trying to get that BYU kid tossed.
it was worth a shot tongue
We have no response to Tayson Hill.
I give BYU their due respect.
They are the new Notre Dame.
Our d is dead tired. Sack.
Yup, they can run it downhill the rest of the game probably...
dagger
D is toast...
The announcer said
"He completely collapses the left tackle spot"
Our defense could not defeat the combination of BYU, the altitude, and our own offense's ineptitude.
Touchdown!!!
DG is a freak.
WE MADE A PAT!!!!!!
This D creating turnovers is legit. THIS IS A WELL COACHED D!
CARDIAC COOGS are still FIGHTING. Proud of this team for not rolling over.
We should be down 3 points right now.
BYU had mistakes that left points off the board too. Only looking at one side makes no sense.
Good D stand. Tough to bring down Hill.
Winners want the ball in this situation.
Let's see what JOK has learned after a similar situation at UCF.
More helmet to helmet tackling by BYU going unnoticed.
Catch the damn ball!
And . . . the Coogs are done.
3 and out.
Defense will need to win this game.
I don't understand why the staff has played it so safe all game. You have to take chances to win these games.
Covering the spread is meaningless. I thought we were passed moral victories.
We may have just knocked BYU out of playoff contention. How bad did we make TU look?
BYU has a good qb. They have a few other talented players. On the whole I was not really impressed with them.
I think they played better than they have been coached. Down 23-3 and never quit. Made a game out of it.Defense was in good form, gave offense a chance.
I think we turned a corner tonight. I think we can win 7-8 games now instead of 3-4.
I would have loved to have seen BYU play at the Rob or our new stadium last year versus the A/C they had the luxury to play in here last year.
I took most of these posts from coogfans.com, which seems to be the most active forum online.
greenberry got the wood laid on him on the first play
Great start, 3 and out.
okorn is staring down receivers at the snap again
43 second 3 and out. Longer first drive than I expected, actually.
This is officially now the Air 3 & Out
#18 quit talking noise to the BYU sideline, you're about to get blown out.
#discipline.
They are big.
Getting really good pressure on Hill.
No points. Great job D. I saw some spark in the offense in the first series. Lets see some lightning bolts in this next series.
Oline getting manhandled, no shocker there ohlord
I hate to say it, but.....it's gong to be a long night for our Coogs!!
fire bush!
Both of our lines (offensive and defensive) getting dominated....
We WILL be shut out tonight folks.
Its sad that we have our best defense in years and we can't score.
Evidently the announcers think that a QB's poor passing equates to a good UH secondary.
Idiotic
and the rout is on
Turn out the lights the party is over
Long night it will be..
I miss the days when teams had nightmares on how to stop our offense.
I don't think it's gonna be a rout--our D looks fired up. As for O'korn...LOL...I would like to say more, but I cannot...
ESPN will think twice before investing in Houston again.
This really kills me.
LOOOOL, just keep running sideways until you fall over.
Were completely overmatched and outcoached.
I truly can't believe my eyes when I watch this offense.
Our offensive plan is offensive.
Apparently our special teams are, too.
I feel like I'm watching a junior high school game.
The problem with playing on national television....it's an opportunity to showcase your program or showcase your lack of program
We need to have one player stay on the QB.....always.
Announcers talking about our offense like someone that recently died
game over
BYU may score 60+
We are so bad. Fire everyone.
BYU -14
I call it 64-0 it could happen
im so done... %^*%$% this #%$^$# and ##$%^W$ levine and #%^&# my #@%^#% money that i donated from student loans and am paying $^&$#%@ interest on. we have the players to be respectable at the least... coaching ^#^## sucks .. levine needs to be #^#@## fired a the #%^^#@# half!
The stark reality is that BYU is a much better team that we are.
I can't believe the difference between last year and this year.
Only down 16-0. SMU was down 21-0 to Baylor in the first quarter. Oh snap, that was pretty bad.
We are their Grambling.
I can't watch any more. I am turning off the T.V. and following on gamecast. Reading a train wreck is not as painful as watching it happen.
Greenberry has some juevos. What a catch.
Yes, Bronco is a better coach and BYU has a better football staff.
But, they have bigger, faster, stronger athletes.
BYU is the new Notre Dame, and we've reverted to another Grambling.
Look what I found. First down!
I hate the "wild bunch"
Wow we made it past the 50.
Epic fail (field goal try)
With a special teams coach running the team. Wow.
Ready to punch everyone on this coaching staff in the face!
Going for it on 4th.....no fear or respect of UH
The defense has tread marks up and down their jerseys.
The whole nation is watching this ********.
yep im turning this crap off....GO **** YOURSELF LEVINE
I remember when just before we ran a play, I knew it was going to be a good positive play..... now, just before we run a play, I know it is going o be a disaster. Have not felt that way since Dimel....actually I felt better then.
The BYU free safety Bills is the real deal.
Guy is laying the wood to our players. Very impressive.
our receiving core gonna be straight crap once greenberry goes to the nfl.
BYU is a little dirty.
A whole half of football to score 3 points. disbelief
BOOM! Needed that!
American Conference refs kinda sucking on behalf of the AAC program.
Terrible freaking call. Should 14-23
I do not recall BYU being such a dirty team!
1st and goal on the 3? PASS!
1st and goal on the 12? RUN!
is this the Jason Garrett school of playcalling?
Nice job getting the toes down on that TD pass
What the heck else can go wrong.... missing an extra point.... unreal guys.
We can win this game.... but we have to get our heads in the game. We cane into the game scared.... might be getting over it, but we have to make the easy plays..... like kicking extra points.
Ha these fans boo everything
wow did u see #56 drive mcdonald after the the tackle??? BYU is dirty as hell!
OMG. We have a football game. JOK has found his mojo.
Don't understand how you can boo without a drop of alcohol in your body.
On the other hand, im about to have a bunch of alcohol in my body....POPPIN BOTTLES DURIN HALFTIME!!
5 points off the board thanks to the FG unit.
I swear if this game comes down to 2 points....
\BYU is on upset alert!
#GoCoogs
I am glad we are in the game, but we are in it due to defense and some luck. Offense still is not good except for a few plays here or there.
Punt fake. DENIED.
Byu going full retard
For the love of Joseph Smith, the refs are trying their best to slow down our momentum.
We tuned in to watch a slaughter and a football game broke out.... go COOGS.
we are more athletics than BYU, we just need to play assertive, don't wait for contact, deliver contact COOGS.
Bronco pulled a Levine.
BYU leads with the helmet every. damn. time.
Eject them all.
BYU redialing up the pressure the line is back to struggling
Turnovers have kept the red Coogs in this game. More turnovers can win this game!
and here comes the terrible playcalling again
16 yards in the third quarter. Ugh.
It's sad when the announcers our laughing at the play calling.
10 yards rushing. We'll at least it isn't a negative number.
O'Korn going up top to.... no one in particular. Our offense is such a joke.
UT must really suck
Unfortunately, that little 3 minute miracle before the half may have saved Levine his job. Not sure how I feel about that.
lol, I like the basketball flop trying to get that BYU kid tossed.
it was worth a shot tongue
We have no response to Tayson Hill.
I give BYU their due respect.
They are the new Notre Dame.
Our d is dead tired. Sack.
Yup, they can run it downhill the rest of the game probably...
dagger
D is toast...
The announcer said
"He completely collapses the left tackle spot"
Our defense could not defeat the combination of BYU, the altitude, and our own offense's ineptitude.
Touchdown!!!
DG is a freak.
WE MADE A PAT!!!!!!
This D creating turnovers is legit. THIS IS A WELL COACHED D!
CARDIAC COOGS are still FIGHTING. Proud of this team for not rolling over.
We should be down 3 points right now.
BYU had mistakes that left points off the board too. Only looking at one side makes no sense.
Good D stand. Tough to bring down Hill.
Winners want the ball in this situation.
Let's see what JOK has learned after a similar situation at UCF.
More helmet to helmet tackling by BYU going unnoticed.
Catch the damn ball!
And . . . the Coogs are done.
3 and out.
Defense will need to win this game.
I don't understand why the staff has played it so safe all game. You have to take chances to win these games.
Covering the spread is meaningless. I thought we were passed moral victories.
We may have just knocked BYU out of playoff contention. How bad did we make TU look?
BYU has a good qb. They have a few other talented players. On the whole I was not really impressed with them.
I think they played better than they have been coached. Down 23-3 and never quit. Made a game out of it.Defense was in good form, gave offense a chance.
I think we turned a corner tonight. I think we can win 7-8 games now instead of 3-4.
I would have loved to have seen BYU play at the Rob or our new stadium last year versus the A/C they had the luxury to play in here last year.

