Archived Topic

Nice little tidbit article in SLT about game

by urroner · 9/13/2014

Advertisement
U
urroner
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/sports/58407523-77/byu-houston-game-think.html.csp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



This is a nice little article throwing up some nice tidbits about the game.



It mentioned the 9/11 ceremony before the game. The broadcasters put up the pictures of the east side spelling out "We Will Never Forget" several times. They also showed a couple of snippets of the flag. That was one huge flag. I heard that players were involved, but I didn't hear how.



Also mentioned was the Houston coach's, Tony Levine, comment about TH:
"He doesn’t get enough credit nationally that I think he deserves for whatever reason. I think they list him at 6-2, 233 pounds, but I think that is when he was 10 years old. I think he’s much bigger than that and when you’re talking about dual-threat quarterbacks in college football, as good as I’ve seen."


There was also a quote for Bronco about punter Scott Arellano deciding to run with the ball. You'll have to read the article to find out what he said if you already don't know.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.