Archived Topic

Who does this CoachK character think he is?

by urroner · 9/13/2014

Advertisement
U
urroner
In Football Predictions, coachK wiped up the floor with everybody else and then ate their lunches, and then stole their lunch money and then kissed their girlfriends and they liked it.



Does he have access to the predictions after the game is over with?



He's making me look bad...really, really bad. :angry:
C
coachK
You know what they say about a blind squirrel. ;)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
Screamineagle
Good job coachk I went from middle of the pack to bottom of the barrel in one week.suffice it to say I laid a big egg on the Houston game.
W
Wolverine
Screamineagle wrote:
Good job coachk I went from middle of the pack to bottom of the barrel in one week.suffice it to say I laid a big egg on the Houston game.

Yeah my 12 points blew your 11 points out of the water :)
S
Screamineagle
Wolverine wrote:
Good job coachk I went from middle of the pack to bottom of the barrel in one week.suffice it to say I laid a big egg on the Houston game.

Yeah my 12 points blew your 11 points out of the water :)

If this were Facebook I would like this post. Hopefully we both do a little better next week.
Advertisement
S
Screamineagle
I had the Cougs 49-14 and early on I looked pretty good.
U
urroner
Screamineagle wrote:
I had the Cougs 49-14 and early on I looked pretty good.


As you can see from my picture, I've never looked good.
S
Screamineagle
urroner wrote:
I had the Cougs 49-14 and early on I looked pretty good.


As you can see from my picture, I've never looked good.

Urroner your comments usually crack me up. Hopefully we all look better next week.
S
Screamineagle
I saw a guy driving around town with a big magnetic sign on his car that said he sucked at Fantasy Football. Glad we dont do that here.I would be the not so proud owner of the sign this week I scored a total of zero last week picking the Utah State game. Heres to better predicting this week.
V
vancouvercougar
Screamineagle wrote:
I saw a guy driving around town with a big magnetic sign on his car that said he sucked at Fantasy Football. Glad we dont do that here.I would be the not so proud owner of the sign this week I scored a total of zero last week picking the Utah State game. Heres to better predicting this week.


Most of us scored zero for that game.
Advertisement
S
Screamineagle
vancouvercougar wrote:
I saw a guy driving around town with a big magnetic sign on his car that said he sucked at Fantasy Football. Glad we dont do that here.I would be the not so proud owner of the sign this week I scored a total of zero last week picking the Utah State game. Heres to better predicting this week.


Most of us scored zero for that game.

Thanks for making me feel a little better.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.