Archived Topic

Handing the Ball to an Opposing Player

by urroner · 9/12/2014

Advertisement
U
urroner
I can't remember when it was in the game or who even did it, but some BYU player made some decent yardage and was finally tackled. All I remember was it was a great play, so great I can't remember if it was a pass or a run, but when the player got up, he handed the ball to the person who tacked him. The tackler took the ball and then he realized what had just happened and throw the ball down and got rather pissed.



Funny.



Did anybody see that?
S
scott715
Don't remember but it is not a good idea. A flag could be thrown on that.
G
Gunk
It was Leslie on a pass play. Good catch and good run. I don't think he meant to but you never know.



BTW, I really like Leslie as a receiver. Does a good job getting yards after a catch.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
R
runbyu1
I know the play you are talking about and it was last year. It was very intentional and I remember thinking it was AMAZING. I'm pretty sure it was Jamaal Williams and I remember playing it over and over because I thought it was right up there with the Sharpie.
M
mizzoucoug
Gunk wrote:
It was Leslie on a pass play. Good catch and good run. I don't think he meant to but you never know.



BTW, I really like Leslie as a receiver. Does a good job getting yards after a catch.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


It was Leslie. There was a lot of jawing going on early.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Dennis Pitta got flagged for that once I believe. "Unsportsmanlike conduct". I've seen a lot of players doing that lately.
B
Brayden Green
A couple years ago at a byu game the other team did that to one of our guys and our guy threw the ball at him and it bounced off the back of his helmet. It was great. (They both got flagged). It was a ute that did it if I remember right.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
BlueIsBetter wrote:
A couple years ago at a byu game the other team did that to one of our guys and our guy threw the ball at him and it bounced off the back of his helmet. It was great. (They both got flagged). It was a ute that did it if I remember right.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I think I remember seeing that.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.