Archived Topic

Vote for Taysom @ Nissan Heisman House

by scott715 · 9/12/2014

Advertisement
G
Gunk
Done!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
Now 70% lead
D
Ddawg
Voted. I was looking to find which candidate has what % of votes. Couldn't find the tally.
K
khansen188
I just discovered that you can vote from all of your devices. That means I just voted from my computer and from my iPad.
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
Perfect - just voted a 2nd time on my iPhone.
S
scott715
Down to 54%
S
snoscythe
scott715 wrote:
Down to 54%


But still a 36 pt lead over the #2 Ameer Abdullah's 18%
B
BYUBALLIN
Done
E
EM_Puma
Boy, I had forgotten since the first time I voted.
Advertisement
G
Guest
Got my vote in today.
U
urroner
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I did my spiritual duty and voted today, but the evil one, and this time I'm not talking about Schmoe, pulled a fast one on me. By reflex, I clicked on a box in a certain position and, then when I looked at the box, I realized that I had voted for Winston. Hill's box was in a different place and I hate, hate, hate Winston. The dude is a total bunghole, a burro sphincter, a complete Richard Cranium, if you know what I mean.
S
scott715
That changed very quickly today.
S
snoscythe
scott715 wrote:
That changed very quickly today.


http://www.realnebraskagirls.com/Portals/0/Taylor-Swift-That-Escalated-Quickly.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
J
Jarhead
scott715 wrote:
That changed very quickly today.

Seriously. I've been checking pretty much everyday. Not sure how that could have moved so much. It's as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.......
S
scott715
I heard that there is a way to vote more than once a day on your computer. Nebraska might have a script.
E
EM_Puma
Taysom is down 37% to 30%--go vote!
M
Matty-B
Can this thread be deleted? It's extremely depressing



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
snoscythe
Matty-B wrote:
Can this thread be deleted? It's extremely depressing



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">




Only if you go looking for threads that died over a month ago...
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.