Archived Topic

red vs blue cougars

by BroncoBot · 9/12/2014

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
anae calling this game like it is 2006.



ashamed there are not more fans in the seats.



defense dominating
A
a1247
The lack of fans in the stands is disappointing
A
a1247
Boy there making it look easy right now
B
BroncoBot
taysom took a big hit that last rush, not the td rush
D
Ddawg
a1247 wrote:
The lack of fans in the stands is disappointing


I agree there is nothing like being at the game. But, there is point - when you keep raising ticket prices - when folks look at the cost, and time commitment to make a game, and decide to stay home and watch it on TV. Cost vs benefit. I also like seeing the stadium filled. Just saying' .......
Advertisement
A
a1247
Ddawg wrote:
The lack of fans in the stands is disappointing


I agree there is nothing like being at the game. But, there is point - when you keep raising ticket prices - when folks look at the cost, and time commitment to make a game, and decide to stay home and watch it on TV. Cost vs benefit. I also like seeing the stadium filled. Just saying' .......


I understand the cost issue but the team up north in red is also raising there prices and they don't seem to have any issues with selling out even against a team like Idaho State. Just saying....as I sit here watching the game from home ;)
A
ABYUFAN
a1247 wrote:
a1247 wrote:
The lack of fans in the stands is disappointing


I agree there is nothing like being at the game. But, there is point - when you keep raising ticket prices - when folks look at the cost, and time commitment to make a game, and decide to stay home and watch it on TV. Cost vs benefit. I also like seeing the stadium filled. Just saying' .......


I understand the cost issue but the team up north in red iYs also raising there prices and they don't seem to have any issues with selling out even against a team like Idaho State. Just saying....as I sit here watching the game from home ;)

If our stadium was as small as theirs we'd have no problem selling it out either



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
A
a1247
Nice 1st quarter but Houston's OC seems to have seen something in BYU's defense that he's able to exploit a little here on this drive. Well except that they have do ability to run.
B
BroncoBot
a1247 wrote:
Nice 1st quarter but Houston's OC seems to have seen something in BYU's defense that he's able to exploit a little here on this drive. Well except that they have do ability to run.

The passing game. Houston's oline has been good against the pass rush. And Houston's QB is semi-accurate.
B
BroncoBot
Ddawg wrote:
The lack of fans in the stands is disappointing


I agree there is nothing like being at the game. But, there is point - when you keep raising ticket prices - when folks look at the cost, and time commitment to make a game, and decide to stay home and watch it on TV. Cost vs benefit. I also like seeing the stadium filled. Just saying' .......

As others have pointed out, tickets were a mere 10 bucks. No excuse.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Did ESPN just say BYU had "bad intentions" on defense?
A
a1247
Oline isn't giving Hill much time tonight
A
a1247
BroncoBot wrote:
Did ESPN just say BYU had "bad intentions" on defense?




Jordan Johnson has made me nervous a few times already with his "bad intention"
B
BoiseBYU
Wow. There is such confidence on offense.
B
BroncoBot
If anae didn't suck so bad, byu would have 46 by now. ;)
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Kickoff coverage tonight. Best I've ever seen at BYU.
A
a1247
BoiseBYU wrote:
Wow. There is such confidence on offense.


The whole team does
A
a1247
Not sure that was a fumble
B
BoiseBYU
Bills is laying some wood. Not much of a pass rush
B
BroncoBot
BoiseBYU wrote:
Bills is laying some wood. Not much of a pass rush

I was actually surprised we didn't year BIlls' name a little more Uconn and Texas game. I would not want to catch a pass over the middle with that guy playing safety.
Page 1 of 7
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.