U
UngoyIt's no secret that BYU struggled mightily scoring TD's in the Blue Zone last year, especially early on in the season. According to Wrubel, last season, BYU scored TD's on only 48.2% of their Blue Zone trips.
We all have wanted to see improvement of our Blue Zone offense this year, and so far we have. In 9 trips into the Blue Zone this season, BYU has scored TD's on 6 of them. While there is still room for improvement on the 66.7% we are at now, it's encouraging to see TD's being scored instead of FG's or turnovers or punts.
I'm excited to see how things progress this week vs. Houston. I think the BYU offense keeps rolling.
We all have wanted to see improvement of our Blue Zone offense this year, and so far we have. In 9 trips into the Blue Zone this season, BYU has scored TD's on 6 of them. While there is still room for improvement on the 66.7% we are at now, it's encouraging to see TD's being scored instead of FG's or turnovers or punts.
I'm excited to see how things progress this week vs. Houston. I think the BYU offense keeps rolling.

