Archived Topic

This Just In Special Edition: TX's Strong To Suspend Hill

by BoiseBYU · 9/8/2014

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
Concedes Hill did not break any Texas rules. But still suspending Hill because he broke Texas.
F
frdbtr
BoiseBYU wrote:
Concedes Hill did not violate any Texas rules. But still suspending Hill because he broke Texas


LOL! priceless.
N
NDCougar
Ha, it was unbelievable. I really believed that TX would control TH this year. I thought he would be solid and he was, but I did not expect the entire team to step up like it did. TH nearly rushed for 100 yards and had 3 rushing TDs even after UT was clearly targeting him. UT has a good defense and BYU torched them. TH is great, but BYU entire team was great (429 vs 258 yards) and they all deserve credit for "breaking Texas" at Texas!



I did not see this type of blowout coming. I would have been disappointed if we did not win by double digits given UT is down, but wow. Big win!
S
SpiffCoug
Guys, I'm going to lock this thread. Sexual assault probably isn't something we should joke about.
G
Guest
I've unlocked the topic because Boise expressed a desire to edit his post.
Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
hawkwing wrote:
I've unlocked the topic because Boise expressed a desire to edit his post.


Thank you. I apologize for my insensitive words. Sexual assault is not a joking matter.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.