Archived Topic

Hookem!

by BroncoBot · 9/7/2014

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Yeah you. I'm sorry that tonight's game must have been agony, but for what it's worth I was a nervous nelly for the first 2 quarters. Swoopes looked better than advertised and I just had a gnawing feeling that at some point UT was going to break out.



Here's hoping that UT has a phenomenal year after today and that you guys continue to carry the BIG XII. Strong seems aptly named. Best of luck and thanks for all your great info and insight into Texas football.
B
Brayden Green
Hookem is the best. Best to you, and don't be a stranger. Oh, and sorry for my .gif . I can't turn it off for just one thread, otherwise I would.



Respect!
D
Ddawg
It's mesmerizing - I can't stop watching it. 8)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.