Archived Topic

Texas - Are You Ready For Some Football?

by Cougarbib · 9/6/2014

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
Now I know what an eternity is.



Finally - Game Time!
E
EM_Puma
I've never seen such a feeding frenzy of Cougar-blue Kool Aid. I only hope the team isn't riding this hype and their heads are swelled. I of course hope I've fallen off the deep end, but I'm just shocked how many think this game is coming BYU's way, hands down.
D
Ddawg
Ohhhhh yeah!!!! Cougar Nation is so ready. I am very excited. I hope our defense is stout, and offensive line has the chops.
D
Ddawg
EM_Puma wrote:
I've never seen such a feeding frenzy of Cougar-blue Kool Aid. I only hope the team isn't riding this hype and their heads are swelled. I of course hope I've fallen off the deep end, but I'm just shocked how many think this game is coming BYU's way, hands down.


My gut tells me this game will be tougher and closer some are predicting. Texas has depth and great athletes - and something to prove. I do think the Cougs are up to the challenge.
J
jbluesuu
No

Signed, Texas
Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
I guess we have the Longhorn's number. I think we opened some eyes today nationally. I sure hope UT beats UCLA. I want them to win out, but I didn't see much out there today. BYU embarrassed the Longhorns today.
C
Cougarbib
Last time we beat Texas this badly, heads rolled.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
EM_Puma wrote:
I've never seen such a feeding frenzy of Cougar-blue Kool Aid. I only hope the team isn't riding this hype and their heads are swelled. I of course hope I've fallen off the deep end, but I'm just shocked how many think this game is coming BYU's way, hands down.


Can somebody pour me another long, cool glass of Cougar-blue Kool Aid. I understand that EM_Puma is paying for it. :crazy: :crazy:



And I want a little umberella thingie with mine.



http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e9/a6/3f/e9a63ff958db4c51b81b85043a28ef0d.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
Hey urroner enjoy your fruity drink. I'm in Florida for the week and going to cape Canaveral today. If I see a "good looking" dude, I'll come and see if it is you.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.