Archived Topic

T-Shirts

by hawkwing · 12/9/2009

Advertisement
G
Guest
I'm selling a few t-shirts. If you're interested, great, if not, no worries!



Mens:

















Womens:





Childrens:







Options for Mens, Womens, even Childrens sized shirts. Please check them out and let me know what you think. Get one for the whole family!

http://cougarcorner.spreadshirt.com/
S
Schmoe
Love the Max shirts, I'll be picking one up in Royal when I get some scratch.
W
Wickchad
Ordered I Agree With Max. Hope it gets here before Christmas!
G
GolfDiveNCougs
I said if someone's selling, I'm BUYING!!! Order placed! I only hope that I get it (says 5 day shipping) before I head out to Utah on the 20th for Christmas. I'll wear it loudly and proudly there!!!
G
Guest
Guys, I hope you get your shirts quickly and they are nice! I'm using a place that has high marks for quality, but I haven't yet ordered or received a shirt myself, so we eagerly await your review!
Advertisement
G
GolfDiveNCougs
Lookin' for a little free pub for the site, huh, hawk? Little "cougarcorner.com" printed on the back, 'eh???

8) ;)



Hey, love the site, I'll wear it with pride!
G
Guest
GolfDiveNCougs wrote:
Lookin' for a little free pub for the site, huh, hawk? Little "cougarcorner.com" printed on the back, 'eh???

8) ;)



Hey, love the site, I'll wear it with pride!


Hey, I had to make them look good and it cost too much to pin a piece of bacon to each one ;)
L
Lawboy
I'm still waiting for the

"BYU: Where magic happens"

"Utah: where classless happens" t-'shirt
G
Guest
Lawboy wrote:
I'm still waiting for the

"BYU: Where magic happens"

"Utah: where classless happens" t-'shirt


I know for a fact that I can't put the letters BYU on a shirt without getting in some major hot water, but I could simply do 'Where Magic Happens'
B
Brayden Green
What about?



"Creating Class and Magic since 1875"
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
1. Faith

2. Family

3. School

4. Service

5. FOOTBALL



And we still beat your musses.
C
CAFB_04-12
hawkwing wrote:
I'm still waiting for the

"BYU: Where magic happens"

"Utah: where classless happens" t-'shirt


I know for a fact that I can't put the letters BYU on a shirt without getting in some major hot water, but I could simply do 'Where Magic Happens'

I can't see how the University would have a problem with three little letters. Now, if you used an official logo I would see where they would have a problem.
G
Guest
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
Lawboy wrote:
I'm still waiting for the

"BYU: Where magic happens"

"Utah: where classless happens" t-'shirt


I know for a fact that I can't put the letters BYU on a shirt without getting in some major hot water, but I could simply do 'Where Magic Happens'

I can't see how the University would have a problem with three little letters. Now, if you used an official logo I would see where they would have a problem.


It's not necessarily the university, but the Collegiate Licensing Company which manages the trademarks for most universities. I've already heard from reliable sources that 'BYU' or even a 'Y' on a sports site will get you in big trouble.
G
Guest
http://newsletter.spreadshirt.net/partner/news-2009/1215/last_chance_09_sp_nl.gif" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Y
Y&Brit
Your muss is really small
Advertisement
M
Mars


COUGARS

A ROYAL PAIN TO THE MWC
G
GolfDiveNCougs
My shirt is here! I'm wearing it as I type this! I am SO going to wear it out in public when we visit my folks in Utah over Christmas! If I find someone wearing a "Max Hall hates me" t-shirt, I PROMISE I'll get a picture with them and post it up here! This is AWESOME!
G
Guest
GolfDiveNCougs wrote:
My shirt is here! I'm wearing it as I type this! I am SO going to wear it out in public when we visit my folks in Utah over Christmas! If I find someone wearing a "Max Hall hates me" t-shirt, I PROMISE I'll get a picture with them and post it up here! This is AWESOME!


How is the quality? Is it a nice tshirt? Are the letters clear and crisp?
G
GolfDiveNCougs
hawkwing wrote:
How is the quality? Is it a nice tshirt? Are the letters clear and crisp?

Absolutely. It's a solid tee, not too heavy, not paper thin like a free one businesses give away. The letters are really bold and look sharp. They were silk screened (as far as I can tell, with my limited experience making t-shirts), but the printing is heavy enough it almost looks like a raised iron-on (but in a good way). Now, to be fair, this is all before washing it, so I can't attest to longevity, but I'm extremely pleased! I can't WAIT to see the looks on peoples' faces when I fly into SLC next week!



:evil:
B
bluebrotha
BYU: Where good coaches stay
Page 1 of 4
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.