Archived Topic

BYU Texas Game TV Options

by runbyu1 · 9/5/2014

Advertisement
R
runbyu1
Since this always gets asked before many games, especially when they're on different channels, I'll ask it now!



If you're in Utah, what channel is FS1 on Dish Network?



DirecTV?



Comcast?



This will allow everyone to do their upgrades if necessary and set the DVR!
B
billbillbillbill
Dish: I know if you have the 200+ channel packages, it is on channel 150 in High Def.

Comcast: 265 SD/ 691 HD (no idea which packages contain this channel)



Also, if you are a comcast customer, FoxSports1 is available on the Xfinity to go app so you can stream it on tablets and phones.
G
Guest
DirecTV: 219, I think. If that's not exactly it, it's right in that 217-222 range.
E
EM_Puma
http://byucougars.com/blog/m-football/entry/viewing-options-byu-texas" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



A live broadcast of Saturday's BYU at Texas game is available on Fox Sports 1 at 6:30 p.m. CDT.

Fans can tune in on DirecTV Channel 219, Dish Channel 150, Comcast Channel 265 or Broadweave Channel 38. Streaming is also available for select TV providers. Find out if live streaming is available to you at foxsports.com.

Live audio with Greg Wrubell is also available on the Cougar IMG Sports Network, which is available online at BYUcougars.com, on the radio at 102.7 FM and 1160 AM in Utah and Idaho, on Sirius XM 143 and on the official BYU Cougars app. Radio coverage begins at 5:30 p.m. CDT.

BYUtv's Countdown to Kickoff begins at 5:30 p.m. CDT on BYUtv and online at byutvsports.com. Tune in after the game for the live postgame show.
I
IowaCougar
I was pleased to find that Fox Sports 1 is among the channels I get from Comcast. In the Denver area it's channel 777 (HD).
Advertisement
R
runbyu1
Awesome, thanks everyone this is really helpful!
G
Gunk
hawkwing wrote:
DirecTV: 219, I think. If that's not exactly it, it's right in that 217-222 range.


Yep, and I get it!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.