Archived Topic

House subcommittee approves legislation for playoff system

by FragOut · 12/9/2009

Advertisement
F
FragOut
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4727426



I doubt this will get very far but I’m glad to see our paid government at least attempting to rectify the current injustice and ridiculousness of the current college football post season.



My favorite comment made by one of the representatives: when asked if Congress doesn’t have more important issues to spend tax payers money on, Bobby Rush responded with “We can walk and chew gum at the same time.”
B
byutx
We need to go all McCarthy on the BCS and fire up the old House Un-American Activities Committee!



"Are you now or have you ever been a member of the [BCS supporting] party?"



We could blacklist BCS honks like Mark May and Collin Cowherd.
I
Italics
We need Jack Bauer on this
W
wazzucoug97
Italics wrote:
We need Jack Bauer on this


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.