Archived Topic

Royal Blue jersey auctions...

by nogbody · 12/9/2009

Advertisement
N
nogbody
Hey guys, just wondering if anybody here has the inside track for knowing about when the jerseys from the sweet sweet BYU Utah game will be available for auction? It seems like the auctions currently on byucougars.com are run by cstv? I emailed them but they didn't know anything either... Seems like they are missing out on prime gift giving opportunities in time for Christmas.



Don't think I'll be able to afford the George jersey. ;)
S
Schmoe
Oh man, if only I was a wealthy man...don't suppose that they'll sell limited-time replicas at the bookstore or anything?
C
CAFB_04-12
The BYUCougars.com auctions are run by CBS-College Sports (or whoever they are now), and from experience I can testify that their communication with the University is not that good. It took a call from me to their customer service to get them to put BYU's feet to the fire and get my Quarterback University print shipped (took over three weeks).



I'd love to get George's or Hall's jerseys.
C
CAFB_04-12
I looked over BYUCougars.com and can't find a contact email for the athletic department or football office. Anybody know these secret emails?
S
snoscythe
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
I looked over BYUCougars.com and can't find a contact email for the athletic department or football office. Anybody know these secret emails?


http://www.byucougars.com/StaffProfile.jsp



I would recommend trying Robbie Bosco or David Almodova first as the auction would be most up David's alley, and because the boosters Robbie works with are going to be the deep pockets, so I am assuming he will be in the know.



Funny that Bronco's email isn't listed--they give you his secretary--but anyone with an IQ above :utard: level can figure it out just by looking at the other email addresses.
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
Don't suppose anyone on here has drawn my name for secret santa??
C
CAFB_04-12
snoscythe wrote:
I looked over BYUCougars.com and can't find a contact email for the athletic department or football office. Anybody know these secret emails?


http://www.byucougars.com/StaffProfile.jsp



I would recommend trying Robbie Bosco or David Almodova first as the auction would be most up David's alley, and because the boosters Robbie works with are going to be the deep pockets, so I am assuming he will be in the know.



Funny that Bronco's email isn't listed--they give you his secretary--but anyone with an IQ above :utard: level can figure it out just by looking at the other email addresses.

Just shot Mr. Almodova an email. Will post when I get a response.
B
BYUROCKS
Schmoe wrote:
Don't suppose anyone on here has drawn my name for secret santa??




If someone did, want to draw mine as well ? I can trade for wicked awesome fudge!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.