Archived Topic

Game time

by sage · 8/28/2014

Advertisement
S
sage
The ticker here on CC says as of this moment that there is 1 day 5 hours 25 min to game time. Espn says it starts at 5pm MST. That is only 1 day 2 hours 25 min. Does the ticker need changing?



That means it is a 7 pm kickoff EST on ESPN.
G
Guest
I adjusted the timer, it will be accurate in a few moments.
C
CrimsonCoug
hawkwing wrote:
I adjusted the timer, it will be accurate in a few moments.


Looks like it's still off by 2 hours.



...Yes, we're counting the hours!!
G
Guest
CrimsonCoug wrote:
I adjusted the timer, it will be accurate in a few moments.


Looks like it's still off by 2 hours.



...Yes, we're counting the hours!!


Looks like it's right for me. It might have cached issues for you.



For example, for me it shows the game is 1 day, 0 hours, and 37 minutes from now. That puts it at 5pm tomorrow Utah time.
S
sage
hawkwing wrote:
I adjusted the timer, it will be accurate in a few moments.

That's why we come to CC. The management is awesome.
Advertisement
C
CrimsonCoug
hawkwing wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
I adjusted the timer, it will be accurate in a few moments.


Looks like it's still off by 2 hours.



...Yes, we're counting the hours!!


Looks like it's right for me. It might have cached issues for you.



For example, for me it shows the game is 1 day, 0 hours, and 37 minutes from now. That puts it at 5pm tomorrow Utah time.


Hmm...It's showing 22 hrs 25 minutes for me; perhaps it has something to do with me sitting on the E coast?
G
Guest
CrimsonCoug wrote:
CrimsonCoug wrote:
I adjusted the timer, it will be accurate in a few moments.


Looks like it's still off by 2 hours.



...Yes, we're counting the hours!!


Looks like it's right for me. It might have cached issues for you.



For example, for me it shows the game is 1 day, 0 hours, and 37 minutes from now. That puts it at 5pm tomorrow Utah time.


Hmm...It's showing 22 hrs 25 minutes for me; perhaps it has something to do with me sitting on the E coast?

Probably. I need to work on it with timezones still. I'll see what I can do.
D
Ddawg
sage wrote:
I adjusted the timer, it will be accurate in a few moments.

That's why we come to CC. The management is awesome.


Excellent customer service. Delivered seamlessly, fearlessly, regularly, and viciously. 8)
S
Schmoe
sage wrote:
I adjusted the timer, it will be accurate in a few moments.

That's why we come to CC. The management is awesome.


I come because I'm stuck in the lousy two-year contract; if they're gonna make me pay these high prices, I might as well get something out of it...
S
snoscythe
Schmoe wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
I adjusted the timer, it will be accurate in a few moments.

That's why we come to CC. The management is awesome.


I come because I'm stuck in the lousy two-year contract; if they're gonna make me pay these high prices, I might as well get something out of it...


Read your latest terms and conditions HW sent to subscribers a couple of weeks ago. It's been unilaterally extended to 4 years with a 11% rate hike. :sick:
Advertisement
G
Guest
snoscythe wrote:
sage wrote:
I adjusted the timer, it will be accurate in a few moments.

That's why we come to CC. The management is awesome.


I come because I'm stuck in the lousy two-year contract; if they're gonna make me pay these high prices, I might as well get something out of it...


Read your latest terms and conditions HW sent to subscribers a couple of weeks ago. It's been unilaterally extended to 4 years with a 11% rate hike. :sick:


And you all have to take turns mowing my lawn.
S
Stirfry
CrimsonCoug wrote:
CrimsonCoug wrote:
I adjusted the timer, it will be accurate in a few moments.


Looks like it's still off by 2 hours.



...Yes, we're counting the hours!!


Looks like it's right for me. It might have cached issues for you.



For example, for me it shows the game is 1 day, 0 hours, and 37 minutes from now. That puts it at 5pm tomorrow Utah time.


Hmm...It's showing 22 hrs 25 minutes for me; perhaps it has something to do with me sitting on the E coast?


That's because it sees the word "Crimson" and it just gives up trying to fix yours
A
ABYUFAN
hawkwing wrote:
Schmoe wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
I adjusted the timer, it will be accurate in a few moments.

That's why we come to CC. The management is awesome.


I come because I'm stuck in the lousy two-year contract; if they're gonna make me pay these high prices, I might as well get something out of it...


Read your latest terms and conditions HW sent to subscribers a couple of weeks ago. It's been unilaterally extended to 4 years with a 11% rate hike. :sick:


And you all have to take turns mowing my lawn.

As much as I'd love to take my turn mowing your lawn, I'm already spending all of my free time keeping my dog from pooping on your lawn, and I need to receive credit for what I'm already doing to keep your yard presentable.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.