Archived Topic

Bronco's Depth Chart Released

by scott715 · 8/25/2014

Advertisement
Y
YNot
Tanner Balderee is listed as backup RE. He tore his meniscus on Thursday and had it surgically repaired on Friday. Started rehab on Saturday. Should be available in about 3 weeks.
C
CrimsonCoug
Trent Trammell not listed. Suspended...Or not living up to the hype?
S
SpiffCoug
CrimsonCoug wrote:
Trent Trammell not listed. Suspended...Or not living up to the hype?

Still recovering from his ACL tear?
C
CrimsonCoug
SpiffCoug wrote:
Trent Trammell not listed. Suspended...Or not living up to the hype?

Still recovering from his ACL tear?

True, could be that, but he was talking a lot of smack in camp. He was practicing on it, but he may not be 100% yet.
Advertisement
J
jonnylingo
YNot wrote:
Tanner Balderee is listed as backup RE. He tore his meniscus on Thursday and had it surgically repaired on Friday. Started rehab on Saturday. Should be available in about 3 weeks.


wow. dline is getting scary thin.
F
FurriousCougar
Davis getting the start over JJ? Really? Color me shocked. I thought preator actually looked pretty good, but I wasn't super impressed with Davis. Not saying he was bad, but I would have liked to think that JJ was better.
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
Devon Blackmon, still quite the uncertainty it appears. I really want him to contribute and he would very much so. Whatever the suspension issue is, just, do it! "Meet the guidelines" or whatever you should be doing. BYU wants and needs you. Bring that freak athleticism/swagger/and heart!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Q
Qman
FurriousCougar wrote:
Davis getting the start over JJ? Really? Color me shocked. I thought preator actually looked pretty good, but I wasn't super impressed with Davis. Not saying he was bad, but I would have liked to think that JJ was better.


IMO Davis's coverage was just okay. But he was flying around the field making plays on after a catch and on run defense.



Though this might be saying more about Johnson's readiness.
Advertisement
L
Lawboy
JJ might still be in the doghouse. Bronco not ready to give him his spot back yet. Gotta earn it. Davis played extremely well. JJ's mistake was letting Davis audition for his job.



I expect us to play more aggressive on the corners vs. Texas. Not sure that QB can beat us all game long throwing it.
S
SpiffCoug
Didn't JJ also miss spring due to his injury? It could be that the coaches are just bringing him along slowly was well.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.