Archived Topic

Matrix: Hot and Crazy Women

by Ddawg · 8/25/2014

Advertisement
D
Ddawg
A little change of pace. Will make you smile -



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ttB8SwqgmM
D
Ddawg
A little side note - my wife showed me this video yesterday. She thought it was very funny. Her girlfriend emailed it to her. It made me chuckle and crack a smile. Pretty clever.
S
SpiffCoug
I must be married to a dude! My wife is a 2 crazy!
M
mizzoucoug
Love the Tiffany comment--I wish I had some experience with that line, which would make it even better.
D
Ddawg
mizzoucoug wrote:
Love the Tiffany comment--I wish I had some experience with that line, which would make it even better.


Obviously the video is "TIC" - but - it scarred the accurate parallels with people the wide and I know.

1. Red heads - my wife's sister is a red head. She is certifiable 8-10 crazy, depending on the 5th Alarm emergency. On a good day she is a 5 crazy. She's so volatile and "wack-a-doo", we just keep out distance. She's divorced, and he feels lucky to have escaped alive. (not slamming all red heads - not at all - just her)



2. Some good friends of our have a daughter named Tiffany - stripper. Nuff said. Sad.



3. Hair dresser. A girl who the bride and I are pretty good friends with since high school - stake president's daughter - hairdresser - wild and crazy. Divorced 3 times. But, pretty fun to be around when she's in a good mood. Still, a 7-8 crazy on bad days.
Advertisement
C
crazycougar84601
Should i be worried? My wife's name is Tiffany. Her best friend is also named Tiffany and her occupation is....A hair dresser.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
crazycougar84601 wrote:
Should i be worried? My wife's name is Tiffany. Her best friend is also named Tiffany and her occupation is....A hair dresser.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Maybe the Tiffany's cancel each other out.
C
crazycougar84601
hawkwing wrote:
Should i be worried? My wife's name is Tiffany. Her best friend is also named Tiffany and her occupation is....A hair dresser.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Maybe the Tiffany's cancel each other out.


Oh good. I was starting to think i should rethink my unicorn ;)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
D
Ddawg
crazycougar84601 wrote:
Should i be worried? My wife's name is Tiffany. Her best friend is also named Tiffany and her occupation is....A hair dresser.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


That is funny. Luv it.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.