S
scott715Archived Topic
KC Video
by scott715 · 8/22/2014
Advertisement
N
nuk13Thanks Scott. I hope Kyle uses this time shooting.
G
GunkGood find. Looks like he's making some great progress. Nice to see him take a jumper.
Glad he's ditched the mini mohawk. I like the goal of the Elite 8. If they get anywhere near that this season, I will be truly impressed. As it stands, I'm a doubter of next season.
Glad he's ditched the mini mohawk. I like the goal of the Elite 8. If they get anywhere near that this season, I will be truly impressed. As it stands, I'm a doubter of next season.
Q
QmanHis stroke on his jumper has a jerk, but on the video it appeared to be smoother than last year.
I am encouraged that he will be ready to have a better season than last year. And last year was pretty good.
I am encouraged that he will be ready to have a better season than last year. And last year was pretty good.
C
Cougs_RuleHe was using the Larry bird warm up drill. That's a good sign. His stroke definitely has improved. I like his quick release". his stroke is still a little flat (ala Shawn Marion) but better arc overall. He can elevate enough to shoot over 1s,2s, and most 3s and is faster than most 4s. If his shot improves, he really becomes even more of a matchup problem. Add Fisher, if true to hype and Haws and if we can get some post scoring, this will be a better team this coming season and make a run vs Gonzaga and in the big dance.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCougI hope coaches have seen what Chuckie Keeton has been like when trying to come back just 10 months after a major knee injury.
Very rare is the athlete who can come back that quickly from this type of injury.
Very rare is the athlete who can come back that quickly from this type of injury.
C
CougarbibIt is kind of fun to see the basketball first guys debate the footballers. So, is it easier or harder for a basketball player that sort of plays everything but the 5 or a dual threat QB to comeback from such an injury? I have no idea, but it seems like a fun question to debate?
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
S
SpiffCougCougarbib wrote:
It is kind of fun to see the basketball first guys debate the footballers. So, is it easier or harder for a basketball player that sort of plays everything but the 5 or a dual threat QB to comeback from such an injury? I have no idea, but it seems like a fun question to debate?
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Ok. I hope the basketball coaches have seen how long it took Derek Rose to come back from his ACL. He came back to early as well.
B
BroncoBotSpiffCoug wrote:It is kind of fun to see the basketball first guys debate the footballers. So, is it easier or harder for a basketball player that sort of plays everything but the 5 or a dual threat QB to comeback from such an injury? I have no idea, but it seems like a fun question to debate?
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Ok. I hope the basketball coaches have seen how long it took Derek Rose to come back from his ACL. He came back to early as well.
I think the bottom line is that no one knows exactly how long each individual should be out. our very own Taysom hill came back after OCT 8 12 to start the season 2013. Collinsworth might be ready to go right now for all we know. Everyone is going to bounce back differently, but I believe Rose is the exception, not the rule. Most guys (especially with the facilities and rehab specialists available to NBA athletes) SHOULD be able to come back quicker than Rose. Will be interesting to see how KC does. He look good in the video.
G
GunkAccording to Rose, KC won't participate in a "full practice" for another 5 - 6 weeks.
We may not see him out on the court till December.
We may not see him out on the court till December.
Advertisement
C
craigoscarsonGunk wrote:
According to Rose, KC won't participate in a "full practice" for another 5 - 6 weeks.
We may not see him out on the court till December.
saving the knee doesn't mean he's not starting on day 1.. not saying he will, but I highly doubt we'll have to wait for december
G
GunkWe won't "need" him till Nov. 24 against San Diego. We might see him on the court before then but IMO we shouldn't get our hopes up. In his interview with Wrubell, KC is still working up to 30 min of practice and hasn't played with contact yet.
A lot can happen in 4 weeks but I am not holding my breathe and am all for babying that knee as much as possible. KC says his knee won't be 100% for another year.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
A lot can happen in 4 weeks but I am not holding my breathe and am all for babying that knee as much as possible. KC says his knee won't be 100% for another year.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

