Archived Topic

My Bold Predictions

by frdbtr · 8/21/2014

Advertisement
F
frdbtr
Offense: BYU's offense will average more than 35 pts per game. Taysom hill throws for 3000 and runs for 1000 yards and throws/runs for 40+ touchdowns. (Remember these are bold predictions). Jamal Breaks Havey Unga's record this year even with his suspension.



Defense: as good or better than 2012



Special teams: We run at least 1 kick off and 1 punt back for a TD this year.



Overall: I am starting the church for the undefeated season right here, right now.



Any takers, anyone got the guts to go more bold than I have :crazy: :love:
S
SpiffCoug
My Bold Predictions:



BYU will average at least 39 points per game.



Taysom will Throw combine for more than 4,500 yards of offense and 40 TDs and will not return for his SR season.



I agree with frdbtr on Jamaal's breaking Harvey's record.



Alani Fua will have 2 Pick 6s.



The TE position will NOT catch a TD pass.



There will be at least TWO Jimmer sightings.



Utah will not win more than 4 games.
R
redneckjedi
One word:



PLAYOFFS



That is all.
Y
Y 4 Ever
It's August, and there is hope and optimism in the air...as always.



BYU = 12-0



The stats don't matter, the scores don't matter, all that matters is the results.



Just 8 more days...
B
BYUBALLIN
BYU goes unbeaten and Taysom hill wins the heisman
Advertisement
S
Screamineagle
Today we start to find out its should be fun.
M
Mars
SpiffCoug wrote:
The TE position will NOT catch a TD pass.

With a Houk TD catch against UConn, it appears that this prediction was busted 1 week into the season.
V
vancouvercougar
frdbtr wrote:
Offense: BYU's offense will average more than 35 pts per game. Taysom hill throws for 3000 and runs for 1000 yards and throws/runs for 40+ touchdowns. (Remember these are bold predictions). Jamal Breaks Havey Unga's record this year even with his suspension.



Defense: as good or better than 2012



Special teams: We run at least 1 kick off and 1 punt back for a TD this year.



Overall: I am starting the church for the undefeated season right here, right now.



Any takers, anyone got the guts to go more bold than I have :crazy: :love:


I am a member of the church of the undefeated season every year. It is nice to have evidence to back up my faith.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
Mars
SpiffCoug wrote:
SpiffCoug wrote:
The TE position will NOT catch a TD pass.
With a Houk TD catch against UConn, it appears that this prediction was busted 1 week into the season.
Houk is listed as a WR on BYU's roster and his profile page.

I'm not sure exactly how he's viewed, but I was under the impression that he played a 2nd Tight End in 2-TE sets, usually opposite Mahina. Lots of "inside receiver" work at the very least. Either way, I was glad to see him have some success.
Advertisement
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
Here's a few bold ones:



-Texas has at least one center-to-qb bad snap, with a fumble byu recovers.

-Devon Blackmon brings a return to the house! Woooooot!

-Something terrible will happen on special teams. It just feels like it's coming.

-Jamaal will bring the heat and bust loose at least one 30+ yarder.

-Jamaal gets 200+all pupose yards.

-Jordan Leslie has a breakout receiving game

-Regarding our secondary, and I say this with trepidation, David Ash gets at least one big 50+ yard pass play. I believe they even had a few of those when we met last year.

-A BYU kicker will make a field goal

-Taysom gets a 300 yard passing game (really bold prediction!)

-BYU gets at least 3 unsportsmanlike conduct penalties.

-One or more of them will go to Alani and/or Bronson

-If BYU pulls off a W here, oh man, the hype for an undefeated season will just go buck-wild.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
TulaneVandyRiceCoug wrote:
Here's a few bold ones:



-A BYU kicker will make a field goal

http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I thought you were being serious until I read this.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.