Archived Topic

BYU's average Attendance

by Y&Brit · 12/9/2009

Advertisement
Y
Y&Brit
11,000+ isn't too bad considering the game ended around 10pm on a school/work night.



The price cut on tickets should've been announced a week earlier though. The advertising spent on Y basketball this year goes into several thousands of dollars, but the MC isn't going to fill often with such late tip-offs. Let's have more saturday games at better times. I think we have 2 games at 4 and one game at 2, all other games being at 7. C'mon schedule us something better than that espn/wac bull crap scheduling.



Go Y



My favorite cheer tonight against az state was: C'mon refs where's your video review now? or Try and turn that over now az! and a couple statements about the ugly sun devil colors.
E
EM_Puma
It didn't help that there was very bad weather during the day where my trip to work took 1 1/2 hours longer than usual. The roads were clear by game-time, but when you have those condiditons and the game is on TV, I think you'll usually get the results we had last night.



I was really hoping though for a Wake Forest type experience. There is nothing like the experience of a completely full Marriott Center that is rocking from the rafters.



I really enjoyed the game last night.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.