Archived Topic

ESPN Football Power Index - 2014

by scott715 · 8/14/2014

Advertisement
N
NDCougar
scott715 wrote:
http://espn.go.com/college-football/statistics/teamratings/_/sort/probWinOut



Has us at #9 with chances to go undefeated.




It also has Houston at #7, we can't both go undefeated. This has a lot to do with SoS, as previously discussed we have a very light and winnable schedule this year. If we beat UT, UCF and Houston (possibly throw BSU in there) we should be golden; even in those games we should be favorite or a slight underdog.
C
Cougarbib
On a neutral field BYU would be slight dogs or slight favorites in all four of those games. 50/50 over-all. 2-2 split likely.



But

@Texas

Houston

@UCF

@BSU



skews that a bit.



I still expect all 4 games to be competitive. I do not expect 12-0, however. Of course, I did not expect that in 1984 either.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.