Archived Topic

BYU vs MTSU tickets Nov 1, 2014

by CAFB_04-12 · 8/13/2014

Advertisement
C
CAFB_04-12
So, perusing Stubhub and the eBay and the only tickets I can find for the BYU MTSU game are going for well over $130 each. Say what?



How is it that tickets to the BYU Texas game in Texas are cheaper than MTSU tickets? Anyone purchased through BYU ticket office and have an idea of what a legit price should be? There's no way that MTSU or BYU could demand that kind of price, even on a sold out event. I mean, we're not watching the Bears vs the Packers here.
C
Cougarfan87
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
So, perusing Stubhub and the eBay and the only tickets I can find for the BYU MTSU game are going for well over $130 each. Say what?



How is it that tickets to the BYU Texas game in Texas are cheaper than MTSU tickets? Anyone purchased through BYU ticket office and have an idea of what a legit price should be? There's no way that MTSU or BYU could demand that kind of price, even on a sold out event. I mean, we're not watching the Bears vs the Packers here.


Those are for 50 yard line seats. BYU's allotment is sold out, so I am going to have to go through MTSU. They are going for about $28 right now.
C
Cougarbib
Cougarfan87 wrote:
So, perusing Stubhub and the eBay and the only tickets I can find for the BYU MTSU game are going for well over $130 each. Say what?



How is it that tickets to the BYU Texas game in Texas are cheaper than MTSU tickets? Anyone purchased through BYU ticket office and have an idea of what a legit price should be? There's no way that MTSU or BYU could demand that kind of price, even on a sold out event. I mean, we're not watching the Bears vs the Packers here.


Those are for 50 yard line seats. BYU's allotment is sold out, so I am going to have to go through MTSU. They are going for about $28 right now.


BYU sells allottment. Great news. Enhances our reputation. P5 schools need to take note.



BYU sent me a promotion as a season ticket holder encouraging me to buy extra individual game seats. So, home games are still available. The value of home tickets will rise or drop precipitously as wins or losses accumulate.



Road games - that will depend more on how the opponent is doing.



A bit of a gamble - buy now or wait until the last minute and take your chances.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
CAFB_04-12
Update: BYU tickets still has corner end zone tickets for section 3K. Bought a section of 7 for $33 ea.
C
Cougarfan87
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
Update: BYU tickets still has corner end zone tickets for section 3K. Bought a section of 7 for $33 ea.


I'm glad you mentioned it. I picked up a couple of seats for my son and me in the same section.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.