Archived Topic

Great article on Arellano

by mtnradio · 8/12/2014

Advertisement
M
MileHighCougarFan
That is a great article. That makes me want to take back most of the comments I usually make about kickers.



It is all about second chances.
C
Cougarfan87
I admire people who can make the most from their mistakes. My brother-in-law was in a similar situation. He got his HS girlfriend pregnant, they got married, and they later sealed in the temple. He then perservered through 13 years of school to become a pediatric cardiologist, while adding another six children along the way. He always regrets not being able to serve a mission, but I remind him that though extremely important, a mission is not a saving ordinance. He can serve one when his children grow up, though I recognize it isn't the same type of experience. Forgiveness and redemption are the focal points of the gospel. Stories like Scott Arellano's are a helpful reminder of that.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.