I
imuakahukuI'm just curious, are the youth (8th grade and under) athletic programs in Utah as political as they are here in Ohio? I am looking to possibly move to Utah (actually prefer to do it) but I am worried about the effect it may have on my kids as far as friends etc. The teams here are all about the coach's son and specific kid's whose parents are friends of the coach. It is the norm here in Ohio and it forced me to become an asst coach just to try and combat it. I wonder if it is that bad in Utah or do most of the coaches there coach for all the boys and not just two or three kids on a team? I just can't imagine that it could be as bad there as it is here. And it would give me one more reason to leave this area (I am currently applying in Utah but being out here seems to be a pretty big obsticle for a lot of those companies).

