Archived Topic

BYU fan boxes

by cgr4lfe · 8/8/2014

Advertisement
C
cgr4lfe
I am late to the game on hearing about the BYU 50 fan boxes. I missed all the Utah opportunities :angry: . As good fortune would have it, I am moving to Texas before their lucky day. Anyone have thoughts on where I should camp out?
S
snoscythe
I'd lay wager on the Alamo, Jerry's World, FW Stockyards, or the Las Colinas horses.
J
jvquarterback
Depends on how many they leave there. There are fewer alumni than in Arizona or Idaho so I'd expect boxes in Dallas and Houston. If there's a third maybe San Antonio or Austin. Most of the places they've left boxes haven't been the most touristy though a few have.
S
scott715
I would try to correlate the locations with the local Cougar Club chapters.
C
craigoscarson
What do you want to bet on Mount Rushmore for South Dakota! (if you live in Rapid City, I would be there on SD day)...



Or Old Faithful for Wyoming...
Advertisement
S
scott715
Wyoming is going to need a guard escort.
B
BYUBALLIN
Any idea of the location of the Washington drop...please be the tri-cities..
S
scott715
I think you would be dreaming. Most likely just Seattle area. Tri-cities, I could come in from Oregon for a try and go to the temple.



Oregon's probably just in the Portland area. I will actually be there for a meeting but can't go for it unless it is at night.
B
BYUBALLIN
Well one can hope right..plus nobody likes seattle anyway lol
S
snoscythe
snoscythe wrote:
I'd lay wager on the Alamo, Jerry's World, FW Stockyards, or the Las Colinas horses.


Well, got one of them right!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.