Archived Topic

QB 2 Deja Vu - UCONN

by Cougarbib · 8/6/2014

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
UCONN coach has announced that QB competition is stiff and more than 1 QB will play in games.



Gives me increased confidence.



I hope Bronco prepares accordingly.
B
BYULV
With that in mind, I will predict 2 defensive and/or special teams TDs
S
SpiffCoug
BYULV wrote:
With that in mind, I will predict 2 defensive and/or special teams TDs

For which team?
C
Cougs_Rule
QB 2 isnt always mangled. Gators did pretty good job.
S
snoscythe
I think you meant to title the thread "Deja VuCONN"
Advertisement
B
BYULV
SpiffCoug wrote:
With that in mind, I will predict 2 defensive and/or special teams TDs

For which team?


In our favor
M
Marking Time
Cougs_Rule wrote:
QB 2 isnt always mangled. Gators did pretty good job.

Well, let's just say that it fails more often than it succeeds. Far more things can go wrong with it than can go right.



If you can solve those issues, great, but the odds are stacked against you.
C
Cougarbib
Cougs_Rule wrote:
QB 2 isnt always mangled. Gators did pretty good job.


I have no issue with QB2 if done thoughtfully. But I do see this as a sign that it is more likely that they are deciding which QB might emerge from a mediocre pool than them having two that are so great that they just cannot keep one off the field.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.