Archived Topic

Cloee Colohan professional soccer player

by RiseShoutCougs · 8/6/2014

Advertisement
R
RiseShoutCougs
Does anybody know what's happening with Cloee Colohan? She was drafted 14th overall by the Western New York Flash but she's not on their roster and I can't find any news about her.
M
Mars


She was drafted by the Flash, but never signed with them. From what I read she decided against pursuing a career in professional soccer. Instead I believe she is still living in Provo and helping coach the BYU team with her free time. I think that she is also still involved with the U.S. Under 23 Women's National Team.



Interesting side note: Of the 5 players drafted by the Flash this year, only 1 is with the team.
S
SpiffCoug
There is no such thing a professional woman soccer player.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.