Archived Topic

Shirt

by BYUBALLIN · 8/4/2014

Advertisement
B
BYUBALLIN
How do you get that sweet shirt in this pic..is the bookstore already out of game day shirt no longer listed online..
B
BYUBALLIN
Looks like we had to pull the shirts because it's being used as a beer ad.
N
nogbody
Seriously?? a beer ad? whats the story on this. Hilarious. I went to the bookstore site and didnt see any cheap gameday shirt either... There has to be more to this story.
A
ABYUFAN
They pulled the slogan "rise as one" while the shirt in the picture is "It's your life honor it" (but if it ware a Ute shirt, it would say "Its you're life homer it")



I don't mind not seeing a "Rise as One" in my collection, but I also would like the one in the picture (I think that they are a football team only shirt though)
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
So glad I didn't buy one then.
M
MesaCougFan
I bought the "Rise as One" shirt at the end of June, but found it to be a little on the small side of XL so I gave it to a buddy, planning on replacing it with a 2X when the bookstore had more in stock. I also noticed Budwiser's "Rise as One" hanging in the Basha's store here and thought to myself "ha, that's funny!" I wonder if the Y knows? I guess that answers my question. I need to get the new game day shirt. I wish they did dry fit again like Every Day is Game Day. I love dry fits.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.