Archived Topic

#CFBrank- ESPN top 100 CFB players

by Stirfry · 7/31/2014

Advertisement
S
Stirfry
So Taysom still hasn't hit the list and they're down to the top 20 to be announced tomorrow.



http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/11228068/#cfbrank-30-21-college-football-top-100-players



I expected to see Taysom (and still do) and maybe JSwagg but I didn't think I'd see Taysom this high. Any chance he doesn't make it? (or did he already make it and I'm an :utard: and can't see him?)



I thought there was a thread on this but I couldn't find one so hopefully I'm not doubling up.
S
Stirfry
Apparently Taysom isn't a top 100 player nor is Jamal. Funny that he's listed on so many watch list and as a dark horse Heisman candidate but can't crack the top 100. I think Chuckie is one of the few, if not the only, non P5 player ranked in the top 100.



If he pays attention to it maybe it will motivate him.
N
nuk13
I think it will change by the end of the season.
T
tmoney35
I'm surprised Hill didn't make the list. He has gotten a decent amount of media love and hype. I figured to see him maybe 40-60 range.



This list was HEAVILY P5 biased though. I realize that those schools, by and large, get the best players, but the very top non-P5 players can compete with anyone. Props to Keeton for making the list. He downright scares me this year. You know he's going to be fired up big time against us.
I
IowaCougar
Greg Wrubell called it a "ranking fail".



The nicest thing about this is these kind of rankings mean absolutely nothing. The only thing that matters is the team performance on the field. And right now, I'm a member of the Church of the Undefeated Season. 8)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.