S
SpiffCougThe results are in. Here is the 2014 schedule listed form the most to least difficult game:
1. @ Texas 69%
2. @ UCF 31%
3. @ Boise St 74%
4. vs Houston 80%
5. vs Utah St 78%
6. @ UConn 92%
7. @ Cal 69%
8. @ Middle Tennesse 48%
9. vs UNLV 55%
10. vs Virginia 40%
11. vs Nevada 60%
12. vs Savannah St 96.4%
As one might expect, most of the more difficult games are on the road.
As I look at the schedule, I think every game is winnable. There isn't a game on there that BYU should lose in blowout fashion. And the Cougs should be favored in at least nine games.
It's going to be a very fun season and we are less than 1 month away!
1. @ Texas 69%
2. @ UCF 31%
3. @ Boise St 74%
4. vs Houston 80%
5. vs Utah St 78%
6. @ UConn 92%
7. @ Cal 69%
8. @ Middle Tennesse 48%
9. vs UNLV 55%
10. vs Virginia 40%
11. vs Nevada 60%
12. vs Savannah St 96.4%
As one might expect, most of the more difficult games are on the road.
As I look at the schedule, I think every game is winnable. There isn't a game on there that BYU should lose in blowout fashion. And the Cougs should be favored in at least nine games.
It's going to be a very fun season and we are less than 1 month away!

