Archived Topic

Funny Sports Quotes from whenever

by urroner · 7/30/2014

Advertisement
U
urroner
Kurt would first like to thank his wife for everything he's ever done. - Brenda Warner, wife of St. Louis Rams quarterback Kurt Warner, who did the talking at the 2001 MVP award news conference, because her husband was under doctor orders to rest his ailing vocal cords.



I'm not saying my golf game went bad, but if I grew tomatoes, they'd come up sliced. - Lee Trevino.



I married a female. I think they're good people. - Andrew Lang, Milwaukee Bucks center, on the NBA hiring female referees for the first time.



If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base. - Dave Barry.



I'd like to have both, but if they had both, they'd be at the University of Southern California. - LaVell Edwards, former BYU football coach, when asked if he preferred speed or quickness in his wide receivers.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.