Archived Topic

Another Reason to Hate the Grammer Police.

by snoscythe · 12/9/2009

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
As if you needed one:



http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/3956/slide_3956_55523_large.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
Are the grammEr police anything like grammAr police? ;)
S
snoscythe
I was hoping it would take a while before someone took the bait, but it wasn't to be.
M
Mars


Good grammar- GOOD.

Suicide- BAD.
S
Schmoe
She probably can't even spell suicide either. Dummy.
Advertisement
I
Italics
snoscythe wrote:
As if you needed one:



http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/3956/slide_3956_55523_large.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I'm sorry, but I literally laughed out loud for several seconds when I read this.



That guy is my new hero
K
kiwibacon
Schmoe wrote:
She probably can't even spell suicide either. Dummy.

Wrong...
K
kiwibacon
Italics wrote:
As if you needed one:



http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/3956/slide_3956_55523_large.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I'm sorry, but I literally laughed out loud for several seconds when I read this.



That guy is my new hero
...double wrong...
I
Italics
I'd bet good money this is fake anyway
M
Metal Bubba
Thanks, Sno. I LMAO at that one!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.