Archived Topic

The Janimal moving up in MMA

by snoscythe · 7/23/2014

Advertisement
D
Ddawg
I've always like Jan Jorgensen. He was a tenacious warrior at the Y. Great to watch. I hope he's successful here in his fighting career. It's look like he's leaned out a bit. At the Y he was listed at 6' 3", 260 lbs. Now Jan's numbers are 6' 3", 244 lbs. Lean, mean and tough as nails. I wish him the best.



Good find.
S
Stirfry
Great find Sno. I thought that he was maybe done with MMA as I haven't heard anything about him for about 3 years. I remember he fought a former UCLA/Cal? fb player at UVSC I think and worked him. We need more players like Jan and Austin Collie that want to go out and destroy the other team.
F
frdbtr
Yeah, he got his clock cleaned. Being big and strong and tenatious isn't going to be enough unless he gets really skilled at martial arts.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.