Archived Topic

WHITE OUT Tonight, $1 Tickets

by Mars · 12/8/2009

Advertisement
K
kiwibacon
With a team like ASU coming into the MC, why do we need to being selling $1 tickets? I will admit that I am not a basketball first person (college football is my thing) but if you team is that decent and has had a few 20 plus win seasons in a row, why is there not more local support?
C
crazycougar84601
kiwibacon wrote:
With a team like ASU coming into the MC, why do we need to being selling $1 tickets? I will admit that I am not a basketball first person (college football is my thing) but if you team is that decent and has had a few 20 plus win seasons in a row, why is there not more local support?


Still too close to football season, seems some fans don't realize basketball until after the bowl game. Maybe the Vegas tourney during the Vegas bowl will turn some heads
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.