P
PhatgreenJust pick your spot already, so we can see where the rest of FAs will go. And by "the rest" I of course mean the Jimmer.
by Phatgreen · 7/11/2014
Cougs_Rule wrote:
I am simply not buying all the "I love Cleveland crap." he may love Cleveland, but it is a convenient storyline for him to return and be forgiven. A lot of this is a bunchh of hype. I could care less about the city of Miami or Cleveland. But this whole crap fro media guys like Stephen A Smith who is on the same mania train that a lot of the media is, saying how "LeBron suffered in miami and now is returning to home"--give me a fricken break.
So, instead of saying C'mn Lebron, it should be "C'mon people, get real!"
Cougs_Rule wrote:
I am simply not buying all the "I love Cleveland crap." he may love Cleveland, but it is a convenient storyline for him to return and be forgiven. A lot of this is a bunchh of hype. I could care less about the city of Miami or Cleveland. But this whole crap fro media guys like Stephen A Smith who is on the same mania train that a lot of the media is, saying how "LeBron suffered in miami and now is returning to home"--give me a fricken break.
So, instead of saying C'mn Lebron, it should be "C'mon people, get real!"