Archived Topic

Las Vegas Bowl Hotel Deals

by Wickchad · 12/8/2009

Advertisement
W
Wickchad
If you are going to Vegas Bowl and found a good deal on a room post it. The best I have seen for a decent hotel is the Orleans for $25/night.



Hooters and Imperial Palace were also $25/night, but Orleans has more family oriented entertainment with bowling alleys, arcades, and movie theaters.



Best value I have seen may be Mandalay Bay for $90/night. Probably more worth it in the summer when you can use their water park, but they have the nicest rooms I have stayed in on the strip.



Is the team staying at Planet Hollywood again?



***EDIT BY MOD***Edited title--First glance it appeared to be spam.****
C
Cougarfan87
Be careful about the extra person charges. The rates are usually for two people. If you disclose how many people will actually be in the room, they charge you an additional $20 a person. Rather than try and sneak in a bunch of people, I just decided to book two rooms at the Marriott for 12 people total. I will be at the Spring Hill Suites in Henderson. Its about a five mile drive from the stadium and away from the strip. I got it for $81 a night, but it looks like they have gone up to $90. http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/lashd-springhill-suites-las-vegas-henderson/



Townplace suites is $61 a night.



If you only have two people coming, the casinos are the way to go. Otherwise, these were actually much cheaper.
S
scott715
priceline it. You should get a deal.



signed



Price Negotiator
F
Florwood
Rates at Planet Hollywood, where the team is staying, are $69 a night.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.